Do you just need someone to show you how to burn or record a CD, attach files, keep your system maintained?
Our personal computer trainers have been in the training industry for over 20 years. They have extensive training experience working with new and experienced users who need to learn computing and web skills.
New users are sometimes frustrated and need one-on-one assistance at their computer to learn and get started using their computers. Public computer training classes can be helpful, however, one-on-one training allows the user to learn at their pace and have someone give them the undivided attention they need. One-on one training also lets the user get specific training to their computer software and needs.
You can learn to use:
- Windows 98, Windows 2000, and Windows XP
- How to maintain your desktop: Backups, Use virus software, and more
- E-Mail and Internet
- Use your Internet service, AOL, Yahoo, Prodigy, RoadRunner
- Work with attachments
- Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint
- Digital software, cameras, and scanners
- Photoshop and Web Development software packages
- Build websites